Friday 24 January 2014

A Letter, Specially, My mom

Ini tugas Bahasa Inggris. Nah, kita itu diminta bikin surat buat Mama masing-masing tapi dalem bahasa inggris. Monggo, kalo ada yang mau nyoba referensi dari saya, maksudnya ini surat yang saya bikin hehe. Ya kalo masalah kita sama, kenapa enggak?

1. Some people have a communication problem with their parents
2. Some people have a beautiful communication with their parents. 

I feel a first statement. If you same with me, sometimes you'll consider your family that an alien. It's bad.
Whatever, they are your family that you must honor. Just walk on your way or try to change it. As yet, i can't change it, if some of you have do it, get discussion with me and tell how the step. Thankyou.
Now, i have a letter for my mother. Yeah, i know if it looks strange and overblown. I don't care, so what?
Okay, you can see the letter which i never send it.




Dear my mom,

Hello mom, how are you? I miss you every day. I can remember you perfectly. The woman who looks at me with amazing eyes. You always wears a sack dress on your slim body. I remember that you hold my arm with your soft hand.You make me happy, you have a beautiful smile when you smile in front of me. Your long black hair remind me that i have it too, yeah, my hair is your hair.

I know that, we don't often to talk. I know that you not to close with me. I'm closed to you and you closed to me. But i don't know that you love me, you do love me. Thanks so much. You love me with your treatment, i feel that. Although, i'm not to sure that, but i sure you love me. You just don't know how to say it, how to apply it. Because you are so busy. Do you know mom? you have apply it. I'm so sorry about my attitude which illmanner in front of you. You must know that i love you.

I just a little girl who miss you. I know you care about me, Dad said that. You always ask him about me, why don't yourself ask me, mom? it doesn't matter, Thank you. It more than enough for me. Now, i still wait for the time that i want talk with you and say that completely. Hope that day will be.

Mom, Thankyou for make me be in this world. This is an amazing life that i feel. If i get that time, i'll hug you for a long time. I whisper that i do love you, i miss our time when i still a child. We can stay together in our home with my sibling and dad. You know, I hope dad still know where is our home too now.



With Love, 

Raihan Uliya


"You know, i have poor communication with my parents. I'm so afraid to talk, whatever i'm afraid. I feel stupid at home -_-."

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Silahkan :)